Saturday, December 19, 2009

Still creepy I know.... suck it up guys

I promise I'm not emo, really, its good to try new things right? and if anyone wants to volunteer to let me take pictures of them, so I don't have to keep using myself, you would make me the happiest girl that ever lived!








3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! That's why I liked having sisters. Whenever I have an idea that I need out of my head that very moment I call one of them up and ask them to come over! I'm not a fan of having my photo taken so I guess I was lucky =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister wouldn't pose for me if I asked her to! you are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon I would love to have some good pics of myself so I'll gladly volunteer to let you take my picture. FYI: I am not the most photogenic person that's ever lived...will you do it for me?

    ReplyDelete