Saturday, December 26, 2009

Salt lake temple! <3

These were all taken over the course of three different days I spent at temple square this past week. It was so great the first one is my favorite!







6 comments:

  1. Great framing! I agree that the first one is spectacular, looks like something you'd purchase from an art gallery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these ones are really good. what sort of a camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  3. a lumix. It's not super fancy but I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are AMAZING Temple pictures. I have learned from my 3D animation Temple that photos and 3D replicas of Temples make great money. These photos people would love as post cards or to use as a reference for paintings. You will go far Shannon, just keep up the continuous work, and never lose faith in yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great job!! the first one is my favorite one too!

    ReplyDelete