Alright. I love my camera, (my families camera), very much, but the truth is, it isn't the quality that I so deeply desire. That and plus the fact that my parents are getting sick of me taking up all the room on the memory card. So this is my plan....
I want to get a job this summer, (hoping and praying that I can) and each month put away a hefty chunk of my salary,and save that money to buy a camera!! Not a cheap one either, I want a good one, and seeing that good camera's usually average out around $500 or more, It will take a little while, but I am completly willing!
I have a friend that is in journalism at cyprus and because she is incharge of taking the pictures for the year book she gets to borrow this big beautiful, wonderful camera.... and its a canon. She let me take a picture on it and look at the ones that she had taken of a basketball game... they were so beautiful!! The pictures looked as if they had already been edited, oh my! I think I drooled a little! Ah no, but really this is my plan, and hey! I can even start saving now! It will go alot faster though, once I have the access to a regular salary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have a friend at work who is a major photography fanatic. (He just bought a $1400 dollar camera!) He's pretty familiar with good models and what features to look for, I'll see if he has any suggestions for you! (Although the one you linked looks nice!)
ReplyDelete