Saturday, January 2, 2010

SLEDDING!

Alright, I'm sorry these took so long to post, sometimes my computer is uncoopertive. I took these about a week ago when I went sledding with my friends, and discovered that my camera does remarkably well in the snow! It was wonderful!!! I is terrible though, in the dark, especially with bright christmas lights in the background! But I'm not bitter.... oh well! what can you do? I geuss I should just be grateful that I have the nice camera that I do, even if it is crap in some lighting. >[




The swing sets make me happy, they are red and fabulous and very fun to photograph! My friends kept laughing at me because I would take a picture and then go push the swings so that they would keep moving for the pictures, I think they turned out well!
I am very happy with this one! first of all my wellies are my favorite thing to wear, and I have been wanting to take a picture like this for a long time! Secondly, to the left of the boots at the bottom was a big dark tree, well now there isn't, and on the other side of the boots was another tree..... annnnd now there isn't! :D so I basically am very pleased with myself!


This one iisn't the greatest quality, but hey! its cool, so there!




YMCA! He he he! I had to put the camera on my head, to make the M!





2 comments:

  1. Love the symmetry of the swings in the second picture! You couldn't have timed it any better!

    Good job on the tree removal, too! I can make out where it was, but only because you mentioned it. :) If you hadn't have said something to make me look for it I wouldn't have ever suspected.

    Oh, and your followers have doubled since I last looked! You're getting popular :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the one of the chain right after your boots it is a pretty good abstract shot.

    ReplyDelete