Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wonderful Wonderful day!!

My dear brother knows this man at his work who apparantly is a photography fanatic and he has some really nice camera's. So my brother told him about me and how I am interested in getting a good camera. Well this guy is super nice so he decided to let me borrow his oober nice camera! It is a Nikon D5000, and I am so excited to try it!!!!
On saturday me and my mom are going out all day and just driving around and taking hundreds and hundreds of pictures!! :D I also am taking a model!! I love having beautiful photogenic friends, even if they don't think they are!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I have reached "dear brother" status! Maybe if I work at it, I can get that promotion to "awesome brother" that I've been eying. :) I'll be sure to communicate your appreciation to the camera owner.

    Oh, and small side note: it's "uber" (German), with an umlaut if possible: "über!"

    ReplyDelete