The last eight posts are from a shoot that I did with my friends on saturday! all of these photo's were taken with the Nikon D5000! All I have to say on the matter is, Awesome camera!!!! I will miss it so much!
I gave the camera back to it's owner today with the pictures still on it. He browsed through and said he was very impressed with a lot of your shots! He especially singled out one (the first image in your "9th and 9th" post) as his favorite. According to him "no one would ever guess that it's not a professionally done photo!" He also said that he wanted to give you a chance to use it again in the future at some point when he didn't need it for a while, since he liked your photos so much.
Love all the ones that you posted here! You definitely hit on all of my favorites! Glad you had such a good time, and keep up the awesome work! You've got a great eye for these things, no matter what camera you're using.
So, I've been checking back here almost daily for the last month now, and every day I walk away dissapointed... where oh where have all the pictures gone?
I have loving kind amazing family who I love so much and I have a wonderful group of friends! I like to share my opinion through my voice, and that can mean whatever yo want it to mean. I feel that generally I am a pretty bubbly, happy person. Even if people don't think that I don't care because I am happy!
I gave the camera back to it's owner today with the pictures still on it. He browsed through and said he was very impressed with a lot of your shots! He especially singled out one (the first image in your "9th and 9th" post) as his favorite. According to him "no one would ever guess that it's not a professionally done photo!" He also said that he wanted to give you a chance to use it again in the future at some point when he didn't need it for a while, since he liked your photos so much.
ReplyDeleteLove all the ones that you posted here! You definitely hit on all of my favorites! Glad you had such a good time, and keep up the awesome work! You've got a great eye for these things, no matter what camera you're using.
So, I've been checking back here almost daily for the last month now, and every day I walk away dissapointed... where oh where have all the pictures gone?
ReplyDeleteI have been very busy!
ReplyDelete