Tuesday, January 12, 2010

:D More camera!

I'm so proud of these! Why? because I took them myself! *sigh* I'm still getting a little tired of having to do that though, maybe I'll get my friends over, for a little photoshoot during spring break!



3 comments:

  1. I love this photo of you. Your beautiful! I'm a follower now! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you take these? I love the black shirt/black background/floating head look of these! The lighting on your hair is pretty awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha! you really want to know where I took these?? I took them in the bathroom. The lighting in there is really good, and plus there's mirrors so I can see what I'm doing. And the black background is just a black piece of fabric that I tacked up! :) Isn't it freaky?? When I went in a photo shopped it I just turned the contrast way up so that you couldn't tell it was fabric and it just looked solid!

    ReplyDelete